VIDEO SHOWS: BAYERN MUNICH TRAINING SESSION AND NEWS CONFERENCE WITH BAYERN MUNICH FORWARD, THOMAS MUELLER AND BAYERN MUNICH COACH
RESENDING WITH COMPLETE SCRIPT
SHOWS: MUNICH, GERMANY (OCTOBER 26, 2020) (BAYERN MUNICH HANDOUT – ACCESS ALL)
1. BAYERN MUNICH TRAINING SESSION IN PROGRESS
2. BAYERN MUNICH STRIKER, ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI AT TRAINING SESSION
3. BAYERN MUNICH COACH, HANSI FLICK (SECOND FROM LEFT) LAUGHING WITH HIS ASSISTANT COACHES, DANNY ROEHL (FAR RIGHT) AND HERMANN GERLAND (SECOND FROM LEFT) WHILE ASSISTANT COACH, MIROSLAV KLOSE) RED JUMPER) WATCHES ON
4. BAYERN MUNICH FORWARD, SERGE GNABRY AT TRAINING, GNABRY HANDING BALL TO STRIKER, THOMAS MUELLER (WOOLLY HAT)
5. MUELLER AND GNABRY TRAINING WITH TEAM MATES
6. (SOUNDBITE) (German) BAYERN MUNICH FORWARD, THOMAS MUELLER, SAYING:
“We are of course pleased that ‘our competition’ is going ahead for 2020 and we want to continue with this flow we are in especially after the pause for international games, so we are in a good mood, the team is in good shape, the players are on form so the signs look positive.”
7. BAYERN MUNICH FORWARD, LEROY SANE SMILING WHILE TALKING TO DEFENDER, JEROME BOATENG
8. BAYERN MUNICH MIDFIELDER, JAVI MARTINEZ (WOOLLY HAT) AT TRAINING
9. SANE LAUGHING WITH BOATENG (BACK TO CAMERA)
10. (SOUNDBITE) (German) BAYERN MUNICH FORWARD, THOMAS MUELLER, RESPONDING TO QUESTION ABOUT WHETHER PLAYERS ARE FATIGUED WITH TOO MANY MATCHES, SAYING:
“Of course we don’t want any competitions that are not needed to be created just for the sake of having more matches in the programme. But all the teams play under the same conditions. All the teams also contribute international players so this ongoing debate about fatigue is sometimes used as an explanation for why things didn’t work out on the pitch.”
11. LEON GORETZKA (WOOLLY HAT) AND DEFENDER, JOSHUA KIMMICH (NUMBER 6) AT TRAINING / KIMMICH SHAKING HANDS WITH DEFENDER, NIKLAS SULE
12. FLICK AND ROEHL WATCHING TRAINING
13. (SOUNDBITE) (German) BAYERN MUNICH, BAYERN MUNICH COACH, HANSI FLICK, SAYING:
“Everyone is fit at the moment. Serge (Gnabry) is back, Leroy (Sane) was back on Saturday already. So we now have some more options in the attack. But we do have to take care in the away games that we get there and back from where we are going as quickly as possible. This is part of the pressure on the players which we are trying to keep to as much of a minimum as possible. So we will make sure we get back to Munich as quickly as possible but I think we are managing well.”
14. LEWANDOWSKI JOGGING WITH TEAM MATES
15. GOALKEEPER, MANUEL NEUER WARMING UP ALONGSIDE FELLOW GOALKEEPER, ALEXANDER NUEBEL
16. TRAINING IN PROGRESS
17. STRIKER, ERIC MAXIM CHOUPO-MOTING (LEFT) AND DEFENDER, DAVID ALABA TALKING WHILE STRETCHING
18. WINGER, KINGSLEY COMAN JOGGING, SULE TOUCHING COMAN’S SHOULDER
19. KLOSE AT TRAINING SESSION AS GNABRY WALKS PAST HIM
20. (SOUNDBITE) (German) BAYERN MUNICH, BAYERN MUNICH COACH, HANSI FLICK, TALKING ABOUT LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW, SAYING:
“Yes they do have qualities so we have to be focused in our response to them and yes it will certainly be a task. I think we are facing a team that knows how to play defensively and can switch quickly. So we need to go into the game wanting ball possession and as little unnecessary ball loss as possible. The same as always.”
21. PLAYERS AT TRAINING
22. DEFENDER, BOUNA SARR (NUMBER 20) TRAINING WITH TEAM MATES INCLUDING SANE AND GNABRY
23. FORWARD DOUGLAS COSTA TRAINING
24. BOATENG TRAINING WITH TEAM MATES
25. FORWARD, JAMAL MAISALA (NUMBER 42) TRAINING WITH TEAM MATES
26. TRAINING IN PROGRESS
27. FLICK AT TRAINING
28. SANE TRAINING ALONGSIDE TEAM MATES
STORY: German juggernauts and reigning European champions Bayern Munich look ahead to Tuesday’s (October 27) Champions League group game away to Lokomotiv Moscow after an impressive 4-0 thrashing of Atletico Madrid in their opening group game last week.
Bayern have won all their games since a shock 4-1 loss to Hoffenheim last month in the league, with their latest league outing resulting in a 5-0 demolition of Eintracht Frankfurt.
Five games into this season’s Bundesliga campaign sees Bayern in second, one point behind Leipzig, and ahead of Borussia Dortmund on goal difference.
Forward Thomas Mueller said the team aims to keep its momentum going.
Coach Hansi Flick said he has a healthy squad at his disposal with Serge Gnabry and Leroy Sane back to give more attacking options for the team.
Flick praised Lokomotiv’s defence, saying the key to his side’s game will be maintaining ball possession and pressure against their Russian opponents.
(Production: Tanya Wood, Tim Hart and Mussab Al-Khairalla)
— to news.yahoo.com