• State Department of Health on Friday reported 747 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 456 on Oahu, 140 on Hawaii island, 100 on Maui, 43 on Kauai, two on Molokai and six residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 70,320 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 49,172 on Oahu, 8,682 on Hawaii island, 8,552 in Maui County (8,250 on Maui, 168 on Molokai and 134 on Lanai), and 1,681 on Kauai. A total of 2,233 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• Eight new deaths were reported Friday, including a Maui woman in her 30s. The others were on Oahu and included a man in his 50s, two men in their 60s, a man in his 70s and a woman more than 80 years old. All had underlying conditions and were hospitalized. Another death was an Oahu man in his 70s who had underlying conditions and died at home.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 641, including 492 on Oahu, 77 on Maui, 63 on Hawaii island, four on Kauai, one on Molokai and four residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 403 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 8.0 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 95 cases and 7.6 percent, Maui County at 68 cases and 5.5 percent and Kauai County at 39 cases and 4.9 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s breaking news and more in your inbox
— to www.mauinews.com